New Patients - unfortunately we do not have any NHS places available.
For New Private patient enquiries please give us a call if you wish to be added to our waiting list.
If you have an urgent dental problem or any other queries please contact the surgery on 01667 453189 and follow the instructions.
If you would like to make and appointment, please phone us on 01667 453189
If you have got a general or non-urgent enquiry, please use the contact form below to email us, and we will respond as soon as we can. Thank you.
- If you do not give adequate notice to cancel an appointment or fail to attend an appointment, other patients are deprived from the care that could have been available to them.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice should you need to cancel an appointment.
- To keep our prices to a reasonable level it is necessary for the fixed running costs of the practice to be met. This requires the dental surgeons and hygienist to be operating in their surgeries to maximum efficiency. For this reason we have in place a non-attendance policy and a short notice cancellations policy.
- We also reserve the right to refuse further treatment to patients who fail to attend two consecutive appointments or any three of five consecutive appointments. This would potentially mean their removal from the practice registration list.
- We reserve the right to charge for every 15 minutes of unfilled appointment time.
- The patient may not be seen for a further appointment until any outstanding fees have been paid.
- All charges will be made on instruction from and at the discretion of the dentist.
REMEMBER – non-attendance or short notice cancellation is surgery time lost and could have been filled by other attending patients who could have had their treatment sooner.
If you are unhappy with your treatment:
We always try our best to ensure that the experience you have with us is very positive. If, however, you wish to draw anything to our attention or you think we have not met expectations please contact Andrew Cobban in writing or by email using the form below. If you are not satisfied with the response then you can contact Highland Health Board or The Dental Complaints Service who can help further.